This site is published by:
GL Events Venues
An SAS (French simplified joint stock company) with capital of 63,636,000 EUR registered on the Companies Register of Lyon under number 495 014 524, whose head office is located at: 59 quai Rambaud 69002 LYON
Individual VAT identification number: FR65495014524.
The person responsible for the publication of the site is Christophe Guérin in his capacity of CEO of the Paris destination.
Design and development: GL Events
- The present site and all of its content (in particular the photos, logos, brand names and information of any nature contained therein) is protected by copyright. GL Events (hereinafter "the Publisher") grants basic viewing rights to users of the site which notably exclude the reuse of all or part of the content of the site for any reason whatsoever. Permission to reproduce the site is limited to digital format on a computer, enabling the consultation of the site for the purpose of viewing pages consulted by users' browsing software. All reproduction rights are reserved including downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any nature whatsoever.). Downloadable documents are also protected by copyright; the limitations regarding the use of these documents are specified on the relevant pages of the site.
- The creation of a hypertext link to the site is permitted without frames and exclusively to the site's home page, unless the Publisher has expressly granted permission beforehand. The Publisher will not under any circumstances be held responsible for information made available on the sites with which hyperlinks have been created.
- Any use of this site that does not comply with the above points, unless specified otherwise on the site or subject to the Publisher's express prior authorization, is prohibited and engages the author's full responsibility.
- In compliance with current French legislation, users have the right to access, modify, rectify or delete any information concerning them. You may receive offers from other companies or associations. If you do not want to receive such offers, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GL Events Venues collects information from people visiting the Internet site by means of questionnaires on the Internet site.
- In compliance with the conditions specified by the French Data Protection law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access to information concerning you and to modify it. If you wish to rectify or delete any such data, please send your request by email to email@example.com